At the Dept. of Plastic Surgery, in Sai Sudha hospital, we strive to provide the best experiences to all our patient from the time of consultation to discharge. Keeping in mind that every patient has a different lifestyle, personal circumstances, goals and of course physical anatomy, not only do we plan and discuss with the patient what is appropriate and achievable, but also formulate a customized plan for each individual that best fits their needs and desires.
A truly successful result is paramount, which is achieved through technical perfection and by maintaining the highest of professional standards of safety and integrity.
Some of the commonly done procedures are:
- Liposuction – Removal Of Fat Through Small Holes With Help Of A Machine,
- Gynaecomastia – Male Breast Reduction Through Lipo Suction.
- Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck – Correction Of The Larger Abdomen For Both Men And Women.
- Rhinoplasty – Nose Reshaping
- Otoplasty – Prominent Ear Correction.
- Blepharoplasy – Sagging Eyelid Correction.
- Scar Revision – Ugly Scar Revision.
- Fat Transfer – Latest Treatment In Improving Scars And Shape Abnormalities.
- Body Contouring -These Are Procedures In Which Loose Skin Is Removed And Remaining Skin Tightened To Give A More Toned Appearance.